i am so ridiculously happy that gabu is my partner. most days I can’t believe she likes meeeeee
Hi, I’m gonna get a bby gofundme going on so I can pay for tuition and no lose the entire next semester so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cairo-based photojournalist Mosa’ab Elshamy caught this headline from the Monday edition of the Baltimore Sun that seems to capture Palestinian sympathizers’ frustration with mainstream media coverage of the ongoing conflict in Gaza. While Israeli combat fatalities are given up-front attention, Palestinian fatalities are brushed off as “others.”
i am posting this video because it is beautiful, i am NOT POSTING IT TO PROMOTE CONSUMPTION OF QUINOA OUTSIDE OF THE ANDES. i grew up eating this grain and miss it in my diet but i am not down to buy quinoa from ‘health’ foods in the US of americaca. quinoa prices have gone up so much in the Andes that the very people that grow it and live around it cannot even but quinoa. fuck the plundering of resources, technologies and foods.
- Israel forcibly sterilised Ethiopian immigrants
- Israel harvested the organs of dead Palestinians without consent
- Any mention of Israel wiping Palestine off the map
- Israelis chanting ‘Death to Arabs’ (an extremely regular occurrence)
- Their top Rabbis signed a religious ruling forbidding renting homes to Palestinians/non-Jews
- 'Price tag' attacks by Israelis on churches, monasteries, mosques and graveyards (Christian and Muslim)
I can not stop watching this
this video has disrupted my entire day
hello followers new and old.
my name is sam. some people call me sammy. if you don’t know whether you should/can or not, don’t. i have a rare genetic skin disorder, a bum knee and depression/anxiety. i write, mostly short fiction, sometimes some nonfiction and rarely terrible poetry when my brain (heart?) forces me. favorite writers are james baldwin, mary miller and eula biss among others. texas born, midwest raised with a shortish stint in singapore. in love. i’m kind of closed off until i know i can trust you/you’re not a fuck. i go to movies by myself often. i write mainly in coffee shops. i don’t like dads. i have a cat named donut. i care deeply about people and i am constantly trying to educate myself further in power dynamics, the prison industrial complex and how to navigate the world compassionately and with open eyes and ears and a closed mouth. if i don’t like your politics i probably don’t like you.
- person: you're so easily offended.
- me: and you're so easily and mindlessly bigoted so...